There is no doubt about the utility of Microsoft Office. MS Word and MS Excel are two powerful tools which are required by almost everyone. There would be hardly any person who would not have used these tools. The problem with such productivity tools is that they are heavy in terms of memory size. This becomes a problem when you are using these tools on a mobile device or a tablet. We came across another such tool which is really compact in terms of size and the utility of the tool matches the utility factor of other such tools. The name of this office pack is Polaris Office. Let us have a look at the features of this office suite to understand it better.
Features of Polaris Office
• The size of this application is 50 MB and that makes it really easy to install on the phone which are running low on memory.
• The application is also compatible with Google Chromecast and hence you can use your phone as a remote control as well.
• Talking about the formats, you can use all word, excel and pdf formats. In addition to this, the application also has a PDF Converter.
• The formats supported include DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPS, PPTX, PPSX, HWP, TXT, ODT, PDF, XLSX, and XLS.
• It is also possible to extract zip files on the android device which eliminate the need for any additional compression software.
• It is also possible to sync the documents just like you can do it in Ever Note. The application offers great support for the same.
• The application also features a search function which enables you to find the files easily.
• There are many templates available for use in PowerPoint, Excel, and word. In addition to this, you can also use other languages as the application has support for 18 languages. Some of the languages supported by the application include French, English, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, and German.
• The application has a similar interface to that of Microsoft office and you will surely not face any compatibility issues.
In terms of rating, the tool has an overall rating of 4.3 stars and it has received over 4.2 lakh 4 star and 5-star reviews. The application was also awarded Editor Choice Award, 2015 Best App Award and Top Developer Award. All these awards were sponsored by Google Play. In addition to this, the application is updated at regular intervals and the application has been installed by 1 crore to 5 crore people. The only system requirement for Polaris Office is that it requires a phone working on Android 4.1 or above.
Like MS Office, most of the features are free to use in this application but some features are only available for purchase. These in-app purchases start from Rs 50 onwards. If you would also like to download this amazing Office Suite then click on the download link below to be redirected to this application’s google play store page.
DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID
DOWNLOAD FOR IPHONE
DOWNLOAD FOR COMPUTER